Monday, May 2, 2011

Zachary's birthday party

A few weeks ago we had a birthday party for Zachary at Durham's Gymnastics. Everyone had a good time. Zachary seemed like he was kinda in a funk....later we figured out why. He threw up EVERYWHERE at a restaurant after the party. That was a lovely first for me. Happy birthday, big guy!

They always let the birthday kid on the rings first. He was fine at first...

...and then he could not let go and it freaked him out.


The dads gave us a vault show!

The awesome cake my talented mom made.

Zachary's reaction to everyone singing Happy Birthday to him. See what I mean by a funk?

Wish I could have seen the "I don't feel good" look on his face at the time.

1 comment:

Jenny and Kevin said...

Happy birthday, Zachary! I'm so sorry he wasn't feeling well. Poor guy! His cake is awesome! Your mom should go into business.