Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Big Top

Aidan has been practicing with his Pre-K class for months for The Circus. It all came down to Tuesday night and it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Aidan has been telling me about it at home, but I had no idea it would be so precious. Aidan and his friend, Luke, were the Animal Tamers. They cracked a whip on the stage while their classmates sang a song about animal tamers! Aidan was so excited about his mustache (I have a sneaky suspicion it is because Mario and Luigi have mustaches).

Cracking their whips!

These costumes have been around for years. The teachers have handmade most of them. My favorite is the strongman (on the left). The teachers said they purposefully pick the smallest kids to play that role. So stinkin' funny.

The Big Top with Ms. Kathy and Ms. Lucy's classes.

1 comment:

Jenny and Kevin said...

Oh, how adorable! Wish I could see a video of it. Children's plays and performances are the best!