Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feet of snow

This was our third winter storm in two weeks. This one was predicted to be 4-7 inches at 10 pm last night. I woke up to many more than that this morning. The last check I heard (hours ago) was 22 inches in Springdale! They said this was three years of "average" snowfalls combined in four hours! It was been beautiful to look at but I have to get to work tomorrow. Work is scheduled to pick me up at 6 am tomorrow morning. Here's to hoping I get home before 10 pm tomorrow night! This first picture is the drift at the backdoor.

Our birdbath.

Can you see the snow of the roof?!

Domino having a ball even though it was up to her shoulders!

Aidan told me it was very "tricky" to walk in the snow! Zachary last only a few minutes outside. Its no wonder, the snow was nearly as tall as him!

No comments: