Monday, August 16, 2010

1st day of preschool


Today was Aidan's first day of school. This year he is going to Salem Lutheran Preschool. It is Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is a big change for us but we think it is going to be great! Aidan was so excited. He loved meeting his teacher last week, shopping for school supplies, and meeting other kids that are in his class! Last night we put him to bed at 8 p.m. and he finally fell asleep at 10:30 p.m. I think he was excited and nervous. He woke up perky at 6:30 a.m. as usual!

He was so happy that I remembered to have him wear tennis shoes because those are his favorites!


He was very nice about the many pictures that I wanted to take!





Sitting at his desk in Ms. Kathy's class. I can't wait to pick him up this afternoon and hear all about his day! But for now, Zachary and I are getting ready to go to the park and spend some time together!

2 comments:

Jenny and Kevin said...

So cute!! I hope Aidan had a great first day! It looks like he had a perfect start :).

Sarah said...

Such sweet pictures of your sweet family! You can just feel his excitement from the photos -- hope the day went well!