Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Five years old!

Last week we celebrated Aidan's 5th Birthday! It is hard to believe he could be five. I remember going out to eat at Noodles the night before he was born.
Last year I took Aidan on a date to Chuck E Cheese and gave him a Cars watch. He LOVED his Cars watch and wore it everyday until the plastic band broke. So, I gave him a brand new Cars watch for his birthday. He was equally thrilled with the "collectors" pencil box that it came in! You see Zachary in the background scoping out the loot?!

My talented Mom made the awesome 3D Lightning McQueen cake!


We had a guy from Mad Science do a birthday party show for us. It was really neat and the kids LOVED it.

Aidan chose Tenney and Ethan to race tornadoes with him!

Here the kids were racing to fill the bags with air.


Aidan and Alli playing with their slime that they made during the science show. Aidan tells me he had a great birthday this year! We love you, Aidan. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jenny and Kevin said...

Happy birthday, Aidan!! It looks like he had an amazing birthday! I love the idea of the Science show- so much fun!