Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter wonderland

We had 2-3 inches (I am a bad estimator of this) of snow fall last night! We went to church in the morning. Zachary wore his beautiful green sweater than my mom MADE him for Christmas.
This is how we let Aidan go to church. It was a battle I was not willing to fight!

After church we bundled the boys up to play in the snow. You see the thrill in their faces to dress for the weather! They quickly perked up when they got outside.




Aidan shoveling our grass!

Zachary was fine with his mittens as long as he could still hold a football!





Creative or what?!



In the afternoon we went over to the Longings' house to play. This is Aidan and Ethan having a snowball fight.


Jake and Avery


Zachary telling me he was cold.

Audrey feeding snow to Zachary

Jake getting attacked in a snowball fight. I think it was him against all of the children.


No comments: