Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Go Tiny Ti-ans!"





I wish you could hear how Aidan cheers for his soccer team, the Tiny Titans. It is so cute! We had our first game on Saturday and had a blast! Aidan did really well for the most part. For some reason, occasionally he would make a parameter lap around the soccer field with a huge smile on his face. I think it was a show for the large audience. Unfortunately, this was during the game. He had fun, scored some goals (not all in our goal), and can't wait to do it again-for the next nine weeks or so!

1 comment:

Jenny and Kevin said...

That is too cute!!! I love those pictures with Jake coaching...so sweet. I can see Jake being a really great coach. The action shot of Aidan is great! I wish I could hear him cheering and playing. Could you take a video clip of it??